Espresso Coffee Machine Servicing and Repairs
Commercial and Domestic Espresso Machine Servicing and Repairs
We service and repair a wide range of commercial and domestic coffee machines local (Auckland ) & New Zealand wide. Generally commercial machines are serviced on-site; work on domestic machines is carried out at our workshop.
We follow a strict stepped process as part of our service regime. It includes:
- Diagnostic testing to determine the condition of your machine
- An assessment of the labour and parts cost for the repair work required
- Provision of a cost estimate and a discussion about our service recommendations
- Carrying out the work required to repair your machine
We recognise that not having your coffee machine available for your morning fix is not a good thing. Therefore we endeavour to have your machine back to you within 7 days, if not before, assuming the necessary parts are readily available. On the other hand if your machine is working fine but needs a little attention to improve the taste of your coffee we provide a domestic service package, the details and costs of which are outline below.
Domestic Service Packages
10 POINT SERVICE (Domestic Single Group Espresso Machine); service includes replacement of group seal, shower screen and anti vacuum valve $275.00
- Backflush the brewing group
- Strip brewhead components and thoroughly clean dispersion plate and brewhead
- Re-assemble brewhead using a new rubber groupseal and shower screen
- Replace anti-vacuum valve
- Check safety valve for leaks
- Check steam valve operation
- Check hot water valve operation
- Check and clean water level probe
- Check boiler pressure
- Check brewing pump pressure
- Check brew temperature
- Perform an electrical safety test and tag machine
We service the following brands provided the espresso machine has a group handle.
|La Nuova Era||Nuova Simonelli||Pavoni||Promac|
|Rancilio||Rocket||San Marco||San Marino|
Please contact us should you be uncertain as to whether or not your machine qualifies.